CPR Choice services your CPR and First Aid training needs for the Denver Metropolitan area. Our most popular CPR class is the American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers. This class is intended for those in the medical field or students planning to enter the field. If you are a physician, nurse, CNA, medical assistant, physical therapist, respiratory therapist or anyone working in a health related field this is the CPR class for you.
With several large hospitals in the Denver metro area, there are thousands of medical personnel that need CPR training every two years. We offer flexible class scheduling; days, nights and weekends. Our CPR classes are fun and engaging; we guarantee that you will leave feeling confident in your BLS skills.
Hospitals in Denver Area:
- University of Colorado hospital, Aurora
- Porter Adventist Hospital, Denver
- Sky Ridge Medical Center, Lone Tree
- Denver Health Medical Center, Denver
- Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Denver
- Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora
- Cleo Wallace Centers Hospital, Westminster
- Colorado Acute Long Term Hospital, Denver
- Craig Hospital, Englewood
- Kindred Hospital, Denver
- Littleton Adventist Hospital, Littleton
- National Jewish Health, Denver
- Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge
- Medical Center of Aurora, Aurora
- Parker Adventist Hospital, Parker
- Platte Valley Medical Center, Brighton
- Rose Medical Center, Denver
Let CPR Choice be your CPR certification solution! AHA Classes offered regularly and in multiple locations to serve you.